SEO 01 Why is my blog or site not showing up in search engines?

SHARE:

SEO 1 Why is my blog or site not showing up in search engines. Why does my website not show up in Google search?Your blog won't show up automatically, immediately, or permanently - in any search engine hit list. Your blog has only one post ... Use Google Webmaster Tools, and Yahoo Site Explorer, to watch the indexing progress, keep an eye for problems,

Why Sites Don’t Rank in Search Results
Add caption

Why Sites Don’t Rank in Search Results
Hello Viewer I recently submit our site to Google webmaster Search engines more then 2 week ago and I search our site content  in google search engines but I didn’t found it in google search result. Than I third too many time what the reason google not index my site in google search    Engines. But many site post about Why is my blog not showing up on Google search? But not clearly suggest to resolving that the  issue. At lest I found the help in seo search optimization in google help form where I I found the solution of the not index google.

Many people search online and Questions in there mind.

  • How do I make my wordpress site visible to Google?
  • How do I exclude a website from Google search results?
  • Why does my website not show up on search engines?
  • How do I get Google to index my site?
  • How do I get my business to show up on Google searches?
  • How do you get your website to the top of Google?
  • How do you get your blog noticed? 


If your site is not showing in google search result?

Test your site in google search engine by indexed it “Note” Just type exact URL “(site:www.yourdomain.com)”
 not show up your site in google search engine
Why Google Does not show up your site in google search engine


Why Google Does not show up your site in google search engine?

Google search engine optimization told us to Improve Your Post and Titles Keywords and allow google to index your site or blog. List blow in the above section .in first step we allow google to index our site,

How can I make my blog searchable in Google?

1. If you use Blog Or blogger site and login your blog and go to settings> Basic.
2. Under “basic ” next to “privacy” at the section two option one is “No” and the another is “Yes”  No means your site not show in Google search engines and if you select yes it mean you allow the google to index you site in google search engines.
3. At last Click Save changes.
       
and the second we discus on the post  and page titles Optimization.

In search engine very impotent to us relevant keyword in the titles and text on your posts and pages you also tell search engines if you mistake hare to not use relevant keywords your site won’t show up in search results. Its batter why to use google keyword planer free tools where you find free relevant keywords in one keyword which you typed in search box.
   
In some of the most important thing in blog to use Headers it is the very powerful Search engine optimization tips use Heading in your content H1 H2 H3 when you use Heading in your post you will see the result after some days.





How do I make my wordpress site visible to Google?
How do I exclude a website from Google search results?
Why does my website not show up on search engines?
How do I get Google to index my site?
How do I get my business to show up on Google searches?
How do you get your website to the top of Google?
How do you get your blog noticed?
Searches related to blogger search engine not show my site
how to find my blog on google search
how to get my blog to show up on google
blogspot search blogger
how do i get my wordpress blog to show up on google
how to make your blog searchable on google wordpress
how to submt your blog to search engines
how to find blog
my blogspot account


COMMENTS

BLOGGER

Was this article helpful?

Yes
No
Thanks! Your feedback helps us improve easytolearnt.blogspot.com
Name

404,1,action,4,Action l,1,action p,1,Action ps,1,action x,1,android,10,AntiVirus,6,AntiVirus a,2,AntiVirus m,2,AntiVirus p,2,any video,4,apk,2,applications a,8,Australia,1,avg,3,avira,3,blog,4,Books & Reference,1,Books & Reference a,1,browser,13,browser a,5,browser l,2,browser m,2,browser p,6,browser u,1,Celebrate,1,cheats,4,chrome,1,code,5,Communication,1,Communication a,1,computer,16,Converter,5,Converter m,1,Converter p,4,css,1,data recovery,1,disk drill,2,download manager,1,Downloader,2,Downloader p,2,easytolearn,2,easytolearnt,44,Editor,1,Editors,1,Editors p,1,eid,1,entertainment,6,extension,1,extension p,1,Firefox,5,games,9,games a,1,games l,1,games p,2,games ps,3,games x,1,girl,4,Girl l,1,Girl p,1,girl ps,1,girl x,1,good news,2,google,7,Google Doodle,3,gta,4,holidays,2,how to,10,html,2,idm,2,Internet,1,kiling floor 2,4,Linux,3,Mac Os,4,Media & Video a,1,Music & Audio a,1,new year,1,new york,1,news,5,offline,4,online,1,online tools,1,People.com,1,playstation,4,proxy,1,proxy p,1,ps4,1,recovery,2,Recovery m,1,Recovery p,1,search,1,search engines,1,seo,3,Social,9,Social a,2,Social l,2,Social m,2,Social p,3,Social u,1,software,24,software l,2,software m,6,software p,14,software u,1,sport,1,tbs,1,Templates,1,tip and trike,1,Tips & trick,8,Ubuntu,1,unblock,1,united,2,us,1,videos,5,windows,1,xbox,2,youtube,1,
ltr
item
Easy to learn: SEO 01 Why is my blog or site not showing up in search engines?
SEO 01 Why is my blog or site not showing up in search engines?
SEO 1 Why is my blog or site not showing up in search engines. Why does my website not show up in Google search?Your blog won't show up automatically, immediately, or permanently - in any search engine hit list. Your blog has only one post ... Use Google Webmaster Tools, and Yahoo Site Explorer, to watch the indexing progress, keep an eye for problems,
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiapc0Y58CFRcX4ItEeb0OosPXRDeHl749cyW8dSonTXNBzGGIUw339dFBhpsq2KTKm5rDrPpwgwPix40tC1sWKQTJRjhlNeQWs6YlcZ4NYMZ1C_MNUPEM0rkCANzxJgYEbS8imWzTGVFc/s1600/Easy+to+learnt+all+right+resvecd+site+name+easytolearn+1.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiapc0Y58CFRcX4ItEeb0OosPXRDeHl749cyW8dSonTXNBzGGIUw339dFBhpsq2KTKm5rDrPpwgwPix40tC1sWKQTJRjhlNeQWs6YlcZ4NYMZ1C_MNUPEM0rkCANzxJgYEbS8imWzTGVFc/s72-c/Easy+to+learnt+all+right+resvecd+site+name+easytolearn+1.png
Easy to learn
https://easytolearnt.blogspot.com/2018/01/seo-01-why-is-my-blog-or-site-not.html
https://easytolearnt.blogspot.com/
https://easytolearnt.blogspot.com/
https://easytolearnt.blogspot.com/2018/01/seo-01-why-is-my-blog-or-site-not.html
true
6325210489493393823
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy